All requests for refunds or class changes must be submitted in an email to email@example.com
- 2 weeks prior to original class date full refund minus materials shipped and a $15 administrative fee
- 72 hours notice to 13 days notice no refunds – you can reschedule to another public class for a $50 re-registration fee
- Less than 72 hours notice no refund and:
- One day class - $100 reschedule fee
- Exam only - $50 reschedule fee
- Class no call no shows - No refund and must pay full price for any future classes or examinations.
- Class seats are transferable and you can use your paid spot for another person with notification via email up to the start of class. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All approved refunds will receive a full refund minus any materials shipped (Servsafe Text Book - $50) and a $15 administrative fee.
**Administrative fee is waived in the case of the class being postponed or cancelled due to Culinary Cultivations changes.