- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 1/2 cups diced zucchini (1 small diced zucchini)
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels (1 ear of sweet corn)
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 large eggs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons roasted tomato salsa, for serving
- In an 8″ skillet, preferably cast iron, heat olive oil over medium-low heat. Dice onion and add to skillet, sautéing until translucent, 6-8 minutes. Stir in zucchini and corn kernels and cook until tender soft, 6-8 minutes. Add lime juice and sea salt and stir.
- Create well in the middle of the zucchini mixture and crack eggs. Turn heat down to low, cover, and let cook until egg yolks are set to desired consistency (5-10 minutes).
- Remove from heat and serve with queso fresco, salsa, and a sprinkle of cilantro.