- 4 large tortillas
- Several handfuls of spinach leaves - about 8 per wrap
- 1 cucumber, cut into long thin slices - 2 per wrap
- 2-3 mixed (mild) peppers - about 6 slices per wrap
- Fresh parsley sprigs, optional
- Tofu or other choice of protein, optional
- Sprinkle of hemp seeds, optional
- Make the Spinach Hummus: In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, vegetable broth, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, salt, parsley, cumin, paprika, and black pepper and blend well. Add the spinach and blend again. Chill until ready to use.
- To assemble the wraps, spread about ¼ cup of hummus on each wrap, leaving a ½-inch border around the edges. Add the spinach leaves followed by the cucumber and pepper slices. Top with the fresh parsley, protein of choice and hemp seeds, if using. Roll up the wraps and then wrap in foil. Refrigerate until until ready to use.