- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup minced shallot
- 2 green onions
- 14 ounce can (8.5 ounce dry weight) quartered artichokes
- 1 ½ cups Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Paprika, for sprinkling
- For serving: pita chips or bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thaw the spinach. Then use a strainer to squeeze out as much moisture as possible.
- Mince the shallot. Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the artichokes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the spinach, shallot, green onions, and artichokes with the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Taste and add a few pinches kosher salt if desired.
- Spread the dip in an even layer in a small baking dish. Top with a sprinkle of shredded Parmesan (and if desired, a sprinkle of paprika). Bake for 20 minutes until warmed through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with pita chips. Make ahead info: make up to 1 day in advance and refrigerate in a bowl. Transfer to a baking dish for baking: you may need to bake a few extra minutes until fully warmed through.
Find out more here! --> Spinach Artichoke Dip – A Couple Cooks