- 100ml rosé wine
- 25ml (you’ll need a handful of fresh rose petals) rose petal cognac
- 15ml Cocchi Americano Rosa
- 5ml sugar syrup
- (or other raspberry eau de vie) 2.5ml Miclo Framboise
- to serve raspberries or mint or dried rose petals
- Make the rose petal cognac by steeping a few fragrant rose petals in a bowl or large jar with a bottle of VS cognac for an hour or so, checking occasionally for flavour.
- Once the cognac is ready, remove the rose petals and pour all of the ingredients into a large wine glass, fill with crushed ice and stir to mix well. Add more ice and garnish with some raspberries, petals and a sprig of mint.
Click here to find out more. --> Rows of roses cognac cocktail recipe | olivemagazine