- 2 ounces* gin
- 1 ½ ounces POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- ½ ounces lemon juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white**
- 1 ounce soda water
- For the garnish: rosemary sprig (optional)
- Place the gin, POM juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white in a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into a glass and top with the soda water; the egg white foam forms on top. If desired, garnish with a rosemary sprig. Serve immediately.
Click here to find out more. --> Pomegranate Gin Fizz – A Couple Cooks