- 1 recipe Homemade Pita Chips (with za’atar seasoning optional)
- 1/2 English cucumber
- 1 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- ½ cup diced Kalamata olives
- 15-ounce can navy beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- Black pepper
- Creamy Cilantro Sauce, to serve
- Start soaking the cashews for the Creamy Cilantro Sauce (or soak the cashews in advance or overnight).
- Make the homemade pita chips.
- Dice the cucumber and quarter the tomatoes; sprinkle both lightly with kosher salt. Chop the olives. Drain and rinse the beans; in a small bowl, mix the beans with the olive oil, kosher salt, and a few grinds of fresh ground black pepper.
- Make the Creamy Cilantro Sauce.
- To serve, place the pita chips on a plate. Top with veggies and beans, and drizzle with cilantro sauce and additional olive oil (if desired). Sprinkle with torn cilantro and serve.